- How to Participate
- Symposium & Contest News
- Kids Voting USA
The symposium will be broadcast live via webex technology provided by Cisco.
To access the symposium on March 29th follow these 4 steps:
2. Enter the meeting password: 86754329
3. Click “Join Now“
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
For your copy of the teacher’s packet, click here.
Curriculum lessons that incorporate the symposium topics will be available soon.
Keep checking back!!
The following are great curriculum lessons that feature civic engagement and service learning:
• Toward a More Perfect Community – KVUSA classroom activity
• Service learning Action Plan – KVUSA classroom activity
• Learn and Serve – KVUSA classroom activity
• What’s the Problem – KVUSA classroom activity
• Destination Democracy – KVUSA 9th – 12th grade service learning activities
The symposium agenda can be found here.